How does TSC Commercial Connect work?
The rental applicant orders and receives their own credit report directly from Experian, then grants the landlord or rental industry professionally permission to view the report online for up to 30 days.
Who can use TSC Commercial Connect?
Commercial Connect is available for commercial landlords, rental industry professionals, and rental applicants who:
- • Can verify their identity
- • Have a valid social security number
- • Are at least 18 years old
- • Don’t have a Security Freeze or Fraud Alert on their credit
How do I set up an account?
The landlord or rental industry professional would:
- • Click the Sign Up Now button and complete a simple online form.
- • Provide some information to activate the account and verify your identity.
- • Answer a few questions regarding your personal credit history.
You will also be required to be re-vetted online (for free) annually.
How does the Commercial Connect process work?
After an account has been established, the commercial landlord or rental housing industry professional would log into their account and:
- • Send a request to the prospective tenant – all you need is their name and email address.
- • Get the tenant’s authorization to access their credit report.
- • Check the tenant’s credit report – you’ll receive a notification by email when their credit report is ready for you to review.
- • View the report by logging into the account.
The Credit and Business reports will be accessible online for up to 30 days. After 30 days, the reports will be permanently removed from the account.